[Equest-users] assigning exterior usage figures in the detailed mode.

kirti pabrekar arkirtipabrekar at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:27:13 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I have finished making a model in equest. I am through my baselines and have
realised only now that I have forgotten to put my exterior usage figures in
the wizard mode. Is there a way to assign the same in the detailed mode.
This shall take me closer to my results.

Please suggest, I do not want to enter and rework my way through the wizard
mode.

Thank you

Ar. Kirti Pramod Pabrekar.
IGBC AP, LEED India,
M. Arch,
Environmental Planning and Design.

*...Green is a commitment...not a competition...*