[Equest-users] Error in Evaluating BudgetConversion Rulelist: table look-up error

Anja Mitschelen amitschelen at es-info.com
Thu May 26 02:59:58 PDT 2011

Dear eQuest users :-)

We are working on a LEED Project and we are using the eQuest release 3-64 simulation tool for the very first time.
We have experience with other simulation tools, though. But we can't use them on LEED because they are for European standards.

The problem we have with eQuest is that every time we want to run the Compliance Analysis we get the Error messages:

Errors found in Evaluating BudgetConversion Rulelist

-    Table look-up failed:  A901-07_Envelope( 1, 1) evaluating rule:  Lookup construction layer insulation R-value

-    Local() error - CONSTRUCTION:rvMaterialRVal intermediate values not found. Evaluating rule: Set insulation material R-value

-   Table look-up failed: A901-07_Fenestration (1, 1, 1, 4, 1) evaluating rule: Lookup window U-factor

-   Table look-up failed: A901_Fenestration (2, 1, 1, 4, 1) evaluating rule: Lookup window SHGC

-   Local() error - WINDOW:rvBaseUFactor intermediate values not found. Evaluating rule: Calculate baseline glass conductance

-   Local() error - WINDOW:rvBaseSHGC intermediate values not found. Evaluating rule: Calculate baseline shading coefficient

-   Local() error - WINDOW:rvBaseGlassConductance intermediate values not found. Evaluating rule: Assign/Create glass type to all windows

-   Assign zone to baseline floor system: CRule::Eval() error posting symbolic (value 2.67146e-297) result to BDL

(Also see screenshots attached)

We already checked the archive and found, that we should remove the plenum. We tried this and we also reset everything that has to do with windows to the default values but the Error still occurs. I have no clue what else I could try.

And since it's an important project for school I am pretty desperate right now... Please help me :-)

Kind regards,
Anja