[Equest-users] Creation of Scroll Air Cooled Chiller PerformanceCurve

MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com
Mon May 9 08:13:22 PDT 2011

Enrique,

The EIR-FPLR performance curve you have defined appears to be the wrong
Curve Type.  The default curve type for the type of chiller you defined
is a "Bi-Quadratic in Ratio & DT" Curve Type.  This curve has 6
coefficients and two variables.  I'm thinking you can use the a, b, and
c coefficients you have and then put zeros for the d, e, and f
coefficients.  The equipment in eQuest seems to be rather picky about
the Curve Types so you have to make sure you select the correct one.
Hope this works.

Thanks,

Matthew Larson, LEED AP BD+C
Project Engineer