[Equest-users] Printing to PDF

Jeremy Poling Jeremy.Poling at transwestern.net
Mon May 9 08:54:05 PDT 2011

I had that problem on a computer recently - there was a configuration
file missing that was listed in the error message displayed.  If you
open Adobe Distiller (it was just under the window menu, programs on my
computer, but you'll have to locate it on yours) you can create the file
it is looking for.  Once open, go to the "settings" menu and select
"Edit Adobe PDF Settings".  On the box that came up, don't change
anything but click "Save As..." at the bottom of the form.  Name the
file the same as the one eQuest is looking for when you print and this
should solve the problem.  I'm not quite sure why this happened, but the
fix I used above worked.

Jeremy R. Poling, PE, LEED AP+BDC