[Equest-users] EPW to BIN

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue May 17 11:06:52 PDT 2011

Hey Varkie!

I just ran into this myself, recently.

You will get that specific error if the .epw file to be converted or the
eQ_WthProc files are placed in the wrong location to start.  I believe
the DOE2 site mentions the fix I used - there is an .ini file that can
be deleted, then upon starting the program you can select the
directories for the input/output.  I found the program is really nice,
once all your ducks are in a row with regard to setting it up =).

Best of luck!

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER