[Equest-users] eQuest crashing when trying to add Heat Recovery

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:28:36 PDT 2011

Back to basics: always make sure your system type can accommodate heat
recovery, not all can. I did a brief glance at the documentation and could
only find VAVS, PSZ and PMZS specifically mentioned. Further looking might
reveal that the capability was added to other systems but I'm not sure
which.

An alternative might be to make a separate Dummy System (DS) that just
treats the portion of air you want to recover heat from. Just make it the
return air in your DS.

Carol

Carol Gardner PE