[Equest-users] Supply Fan Power

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:57:18 PDT 2011

from your wording of "independent" it sounds like you may have an
application where you have a unit in the proposed building that is
required but not provided in the design?  or something similar.  is this
the case?  if a unit is required in the proposed per the requirement all
spaces be heated/cooled (per the definitions) they are required to be
the same as the units in the baseline building.  if this is not the case
if you post the exact comment it may shed some light on the subject.
otherwise i would argue the comment is in error - if all of your zones
are served by units in the proposed and you have matching units in the
baseline (regardless of system types) then your approach would be correct.