[Equest-users] modify building type

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Mon May 23 13:35:08 PDT 2011

Hi there Tiejun,

You will need to explain further and specifically what you intend to change when you say “modify building type.”

The answer is probably at least technically “yes” (everything can be done in detailed), but the full answer may be that you will save time re-doing your detailed work and going back to the wizards.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers