[Equest-users] CHANGE OF HVAC SYSTEM

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 04:41:01 PDT 2011

For my models, when i need to make extensive changes, such as what you
describe, i create a second model and make my changes in that.  Parametric
runs are very well for making small changes, or several small changes,
however they are not good at making a system changes.

once out of the Detailed Wizard and into Detailed Input mode, simply double
click on the system you want to change and on the system type pull down
menu, click on Water Loop HP.  Then follow the instructions in the archives
for GSHP, as i have not yet modeled that system.

Hope this helps...

rob

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Vipin Sharma <sharma_vipin138 at yahoo.com>wrote:

>                   I have applied PTAC system in my project.But now I want
> to change it into GSHP how can I change it in detailed mode. I want to
> compare both also.How can I
>                   do it in parametric run.
>                   Help will be appreciated
>
>   vipin sharma