[Equest-users] CHANGE OF HVAC SYSTEM

MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com
Tue May 24 08:31:59 PDT 2011

Like Rob said, for system changes, especially the one you want to do,
the best way is usually to have a whole other model for that system.
What you can do if you like the Parametric Run reports and want to
compare the systems that way, you can create a parametric run in your
first model and then check the box that says Run Based On Separate
Building Description, click on the ... button, and select the .inp file
for the GSHP model.  That way it will run them both and you can look at
the parametric run results to compare the two.

Thanks,

Matthew Larson, LEED AP BD+C
Project Engineer

Energy Solutions Group