[Equest-users] ASHRAE90.1 Baseline System

varun kulkarni seldomvarun at gmail.com
Wed May 25 04:59:24 PDT 2011

Prateek,
The first column for table G3.1.1A says for Non residential 5 floors or less
and 25,000 SF to 150,000 SF. I think your sytem should fall under this and
so Baseline System 6 should be the right choice. I dont know if adding the
floors on the two buildings is a good idea !!
Anyone else in support or in disagreement with my comment ?

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Praveen Jain <praveenjain83 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> I am working on a project which has two towers within the same LEED
> boundary. One tower is 3 stories and another is 4 stories. Total conditioned
> area of the project is 70000 ft2. Heating type of my project is Electric.
>
> In this case, what can be project baseline system? Should I choose baseline
> system 6 or baseline System 8?
>

> Thanks in Advance
>

> --
> with regards,
> Praveen K. Jain
> Roorkee

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sincerely,

Varun Kulkarni , M.S. , EIT

Note: Please do not print, unless required.