[Equest-users] Exterior Lighting

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:11:07 PDT 2011

if it is on your site you're supposed to model it in both the baseline
and proposed but don't make up lighting just to put it in the model
(baseline or proposed).  no lights = none modeled.  the breakout between
tradable and nontradable lighting is shown on the ssc8 template the
electrical engineer/lighting designer fills out if that point is
pursued.  if ssc8 is not pursued, or it is a leed 3 project, the same
data is part of the lighting/electrical checklist and can be pulled from
there.