[Equest-users] ASHRAE90.1 Baseline System

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at setty.com
Thu May 26 06:47:47 PDT 2011

Praveen,

Assuming you are applying for LEED 2009, you might consult the "2010 LEED Application Guide for Multiple Buildings and On-Campus Building Projects".

This document is available here https://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=7987.

There is also another Guide that was published in 2005 I believe and that apply to earlier versions of LEED.

Demba NDIAYE