[Equest-users] Interpretation: "plant entered values report"

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:45:26 PDT 2011

Well it doesn't seem too hard to figure out if you look at the 2 clues: *plant
entered values* and *Appendix G*. If we figure that they are reviewing an
eQUEST submission, which seems obvious, we know that the eQUEST Plant
includes chillers, boilers, pumps, etc. Then we can look in Appendix G and
see what the requirements are for those pieces of equipment.

I personally use PV-C the most. It has lots of good information like sizes
of boilers, chillers, pump heads, gpm, etc. Check it out.

Best,

Carol