[Equest-users] Editing eQuest Weather Files

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at setty.com
Tue May 31 10:28:35 PDT 2011

Darryl,

The exact address is http://doe2.com/Download/Weather/

_____________
Demba NDIAYE

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Kasun, Darryl
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 8:55 AM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Editing eQuest Weather Files

I have run into the same problems with eQuest in that I have selected a city in the DD Wizard – which is Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada – but then in detailed mode eQuest has selected the Truro .bin weather file.  I saw that you could download .bin files from the website http://doe.com/download/weather but this website is no longer available.  Does anyone know where I can download these weather files?  Thanks

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC1F96.A4D7E6F0]

Darryl Kasun ● Engineer in Training
CBCL Limited 1489 Hollis Street PO Box 606, Halifax, NS  B3J 2R7
T: (902) 421-7241 ● E: darrylk at cbcl.ca<mailto:darrylk at cbcl.ca> ● F: 902-423-3938 ●
W: www.cbcl.ca<http://www.cbcl.ca>
Experience ● Vision ● Commitment

This email and any files transmitted with it are provided for convenience only.  They are to be considered confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately.  CBCL Limited assumes no responsibility for data transmitted electronically.  CBCL Limited maintains all rights to emailed electronic files.  ● Ce courriel et tous les dossiers inclus en pièces jointes sont fournis uniquement pour votre commodité. Ils doivent être considérés confidentiels et sont destinés uniquement aux individus auxquels ils sont adressés.  Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur,  veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur immédiatement.  CBCL Limited n’assume aucune responsabilité pour les données transmises électroniquement. CBCL Limited maintient tous les droits sur les dossiers transmis électroniquement.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.  ●  S’il vous plait considérez l’environnement avant d’imprimer ce courriel.