[Equest-users] process load energy cost - how to find out?

Yuvaraj Saravanan Yuvaraj.Saravanan at arup.com
Mon Nov 28 09:44:06 PST 2011

Dear All,
I used eQuest to create my model. I am trying to fill the LEED template EAp2 now. In section 1.9A of this form, there is a table EAp2-12 Total Building Energy Cost Performance (manual cost input). I noticed that the input in this table is used to calculate the 25% process energy cost. My question is how do I input the cost associated with the process load separately. I am looking into the ES-D report and it does not breaks down the process energy cost. Can anyone help me on this?
Thanks,
Yuvaraj

Yuvaraj Saravanan, PE, LEED BD+C
Engineer  | Mechanical

Arup
12777 West Jefferson Boulevard  Suite 200  Los Angeles  CA 90066  USA
t +1 310 578 4400   d +1 310 578 4521
f +1 310 577 7011
www.arup.com<http://www.arup.com>