[Equest-users] Detailed Data edit vs EEM wizard

James Woodard jwoodard at brph.com
Tue Nov 8 07:24:05 PST 2011

Once you change any inputs within detailed edit mode you will not be able to return to the DD wizard without losing any changes made in detailed mode. You know that already. Good. But, the EEM wizard is for use with SD and DD wizards only. To perform any type of performance measure in the detailed mode you will need to utilize the parametric run tool. It is the EEM equivalent within the detailed edit mode and offers many more options than the EEM wizard. Once in detailed edit mode, make your additional tweaks then go to tools -->> parametric runs... This should get you going.

Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone