[Equest-users] EQuest Training resources

Cole Hudson c.hudson at scaengineering.com
Tue Nov 15 09:03:53 PST 2011

Can somebody with experience with EQuest training offered by energy-models.com please contact me off list?

Also, is anybody aware of any other quality EQuest training offered online or in South Texas? I've been able to pick my way through the wizards on my own, I really need some guidance/training on assessing the accuracy of my models, setting things up in detailed edit mode (custom curves, additional hydronic loops, etc.), and the use of EQuest models in the LEED process. Thank you.

-Cole Hudson