[Equest-users] 90.1 Window U-value

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Nov 17 06:54:31 PST 2011

Hi Daniel,

I believe we're supposed to apply each as they would apply
prescriptively to the design, at least to the extent you've made those
distinctions in the proposed model. That's to say, if you've chosen to
define your entrance doors & curtainwall as one "window" with cohesive
properties - I think you could just use the more conservative number
(curtainwall) in the baseline.

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER