[Equest-users] Building Geometries in eQuest

Mark Nieman MARKN at McKinstry.com
Wed Nov 23 08:30:31 PST 2011

You could define three different shells in the wizard, like the layers of a cake and then blow away the floors and roof of the intermediate zone intersections. This would be similar to approaching the shipping and retail space like atriums.

Mark Nieman, P.E., CEM

Sr. Energy Engineer

p 206.832.8152 | c 206.510.4760 | f 206.762.2624

McKinstry

Consulting | Construction | Energy | Facility Services

www.mckinstry.com