[Equest-users] Underheating warning for bunch of zones

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:02:43 PST 2011

I would first check your system level inputs.  Have you used a VAV system?
if so, you need to know that these systems don't like to use the heating
coil in the air handler and therefore you need to specify a reheat coil
size and a preheat coil.  Also, if you have baseboards in the model, they
don't like to operate very well when set to activate to outdoor conditions.
 I always set the baseboard control to thermostat.

Hopefully these few tips help out.

Rob