[Equest-users] DOAS WITH HEAT RECOVERY

tiejun hu hutiejun1223 at 126.com
Tue Oct 11 19:21:06 PDT 2011

Dear equesters:
      Does any one have experiences about FCU+DOAS with heat recovery? I double that whether it can be realized in equest. Because i think all return air whose energy be recovered by fresh air is from dummy room, rather than zones served by FCU. so the parameter(temperature and humidity) in dommy room will be different  from this in zone served by FCU.
      I am very glad that somebody correct me or give me some right methods to model this system. thanks in advance.