[Equest-users] Thermal Energy Storage

Ron.Goodman at schneider-electric.com Ron.Goodman at schneider-electric.com
Wed Oct 12 15:48:08 PDT 2011

I am trying to input a thermal energy storage system and have looked at
know how to utilize load-management and equip-ctrl for a thermal energy
storage system.  I have a 2-pipe system and have a charging schedule to
charge the tanks at night but don't know how to schedule the discharge
the tanks first during the peak time.  I'm trying to do it with a
parametric run with no success.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron Goodman, PE, LEED  AP, CEM | Schneider Electric | Buildings Business
| Energy Solutions | Senior Engineer
Phone: +1 206 583 8785 | Mobile: +1 206 883 5948

Fax: +1 206 583 8826
Email: ron.goodman at schneider-electric.com
<mailto:ron.goodman at schneider-electric.com>

Site: www.schneider-electric.com/buildings
<http://www.schneider-electric.com/buildings>

Address: 95 S. Jackson St., Ste 300, Seattle, WA 98104, USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this email.