[Equest-users] 答复: Modeling a semi-underground floor

Jiao, Joey Joey.Jiao at WSPGroup.com.cn
Wed Oct 12 18:22:56 PDT 2011

Hi, Danny:

You can try this:

In detail edit ¨C build shell, Create child underground wall to replace the purposed E-wall.

But you have to know I ¡®m  a NEW user, so, you know, be careful with this method.

The model should be finish like below: you can see I replace the core of roof and a part of the top E-wall.

You can find the calculation method in the Doe 2 help files : Volume 3: Topics > Envelope Components > UNDERGROUND-WALL and UNDERGROUND-FLOOr

Hope it is helpfulJ

Joey

·¢¼þÈË: Danny Xu [mailto:danny_xu_chengyu at yahoo.com.au]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2011Äê10ÔÂ12ÈÕ 5:27
ÊÕ¼þÈË: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Ö÷Ìâ: [Equest-users] Modeling a semi-underground floor

Hi all,

Would you please advise how to model a floor in eQUEST with south and east walls underground and west and north walls above ground?  Thanks.

Regards,

Danny