[Equest-users] [Bldg-sim] Process Load Density

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:42:04 PDT 2011

The Table G-B is in the User's Manual.  It is a different document that is a
little easier to understand at times then the 90.1 document.  I use the
User's Manual quite often.

Receptacle loads are your "plug" loads, or anything that is miscellaneous.
 This usually includes computers, televisions, refriderators, coffee
machines, copiers, etc.  Process loads, as defined in the beginning of the
ASHRAE 90.1 2007 document, is:

Process Load:  The Load on a building resulting from the consumption or
release of process energy.

Process Energy:  Energy consumed in support of a manufacturing, industrial
or commercial process other than conditioning spaces and maintaining comfort
and amenities for the occupants of a building.

--
Rob Hudson