[Equest-users] Writing User-Default Expressions

Seun Odukomaiya SOdukomaiya at lacquis.com
Tue Oct 18 07:56:07 PDT 2011

eQuesters,
Can anyone point me toward a good resource for understanding how to write user-default expressions? This seems to be a good way to save a lot of modeling time, but I am unable to find a good resource for understanding the syntax. I'd like to know if there's a listing somewhere of all the different #BDL functions and #BDL keywords, and which ones are local vs global, etc.  Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Seun Odukomaiya, EIT, LEED AP BD+C | Mechanical Engineer | L'Acquis Consulting Engineers |(317) 706-2075 Ext. 255 | www.lacquis.com<http://www.lacquis.com/> | To transmit large files, please use:  http://lacquis.leapfile.net<http://lacquis.leapfile.net/>