[Equest-users] Exhaust From One Space to Another

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Wed Oct 26 12:07:00 PDT 2011

Dear All,

Is there any way to model exhaust flows from one space to another in
eQuest? I know that for modelling exhaust only spaces using a plenum is
the best way, but this only assumes that the air in the space is being
exhausted to the outside. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The specific case we are dealing with is exhausting from storage rooms
in the basement into adjacent car parking areas, from where separate
exhaust fans supported by jet fans for air movement are exhausting the air.

Thank you,

Omer Moltay