[Equest-users] 答复: Questions for choosing HVAC plants and Fan capacity.

Jiao, Joey Joey.Jiao at WSPGroup.com.cn
Mon Oct 10 00:55:39 PDT 2011

Hi, Cordialmente:

I  have asked some experienced friend.

He said the design temp should be found from the different local code. You can asked the HVAC engineer, they will familiar with that. I have found the reference information from the local code of the building site.

I try to find out answer form ASHRAE but failed this morning.  I want know how should US. Engineers get information when they meet the problem.

Hope this is helpful.

Joey

·¢¼þÈË: Andres Franco Usme MicroCAD S.A.S [mailto:andres.franco at microcad.com.co]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2011Äê10ÔÂ10ÈÕ 7:39
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Jiao, Joey
Ö÷Ìâ: RE: [Equest-users] Questions for choosing HVAC plants and Fan capacity.

Hi Joey, According ASHRAE where are you found the design temps? What design temps are you using?, I¡¯m trying to create a baseline model and I don¡¯t find those data, by default you find this (See image below), but I think that¡¯s so generic, if you can bring me some help I¡¯ll so grateful, thanks in advance.

Cordialmente,

Andr¨¦s Franco U.

Arquitecto/ LEED Green Associate

Director Divisi¨®n Arquitectura Construcci¨®n y Mantenimiento

MicroCAD S.A.S.
www.microcad.info <http://www.microcad.info/>  // blog.microcad.info <http://blog.microcad.info/>
Tel: (57) (4) 293 21 21 ext 108 // 444 81 49 // Fax: 604 16 02
Calle 55 # 46-14 Ed. Per¨² Oriental Piso 13 // Medell¨ªn ¨C Colombia

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, aseg¨²rese de que es realmente necesario

El medio ambiente es cosa de todos