[Equest-users] eQuest 3-D geometry and Windows 7

David Reddy david.j.reddy1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:35:42 PDT 2011

Steven-
I have run into this issue and found the solution to use a non-Aero
visual theme (either permanently set through Control Panel -> Appearance
-> Change the Theme, or you can define themes on an application basis).
I think this problem is graphics card dependent, but not entirely sure.

Hope this helps,
David