[Equest-users] South Korea Weather Data

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Tue Oct 25 07:05:36 PDT 2011

Dear Arpan,

Is the city you are interested in in a different climate zone than the four that are included?  If not, you could just pick the one that is the closest match and still get good results.

Cheers,
Dan

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113