[Equest-users] Co2 Monitoring

Sundharam, Premnath psundharam at DLRGROUP.com
Wed Oct 26 11:13:31 PDT 2011

Hey Robert,

My understanding of the CO2 monitoring credit is that it ONLY requires
that you provide capabilities to monitor CO2 and not necessarily vary
the amount of outside air. So if your HVAC equipment cannot vary the
amount of OA you could still provide CO2 sensors that report the CO2
levels.

Everyone else: is this what your understanding as well?

Thanks

Prem

Premnath Sundharam, AIA, LEED AP BD+C

Architect  |  Senior Associate

psundharam at dlrgroup.com <mailto:psundharam at dlrgroup.com>

DLR Group

Architecture  Engineering  Planning  Interiors

o: 602-381-8580
6225 North 24th Street, Suite 250  Phoenix, AZ  85016-2020
Find us at:  dlrgroup.com <http://www.dlrgroup.com/>   |  Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/dlrgroup/>   |  Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/dlrgroup/>

DLR Group wins most prestigious honor in K-12 design.
<http://www.youtube.com/user/DLRGroupDesign?feature=mhsn>