[Equest-users] equest results for system sizing

deepika khowal deepika.khowal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 15:33:05 PDT 2011

Hi all

 I would like to know to get an idea for system sizing based on modeling in
equest.

where in equest do everyone look for sizing Numbers?

I have always been looking at design sizing tons from air side HVAC tab. But
I realized they are very different from detailed report sizing.

If anyone can direct me through this, it will be helpful.

1.       Using air-side HVAC summary : design sizing tons

2.       Using building peak components, taking the kbtu/hsf number and
diving by 12000 to get cooling tons. This number is very low compared to
design capacity.

3.       Using PS-C report

Is there any other report which mechanical designers use to size system?

Thanks

 Deepika

*
*