[Equest-users] Values choosing of the typical equipment & miscellaneous power densities.

Jiao, Joey Joey.Jiao at WSPGroup.com.cn
Wed Sep 28 02:59:13 PDT 2011

Hi, Everyone:

I'm confused with the value choosing for the equipment & miscellaneous
power densities like the illustrate below.

The table G 3.1 no.12 said it should be based on the building and space
type, but there isn't other information. So do we need to add this load
part  when we make a baseline model?

Maybe this isn't very important , but I want to make sure about it.

I know we can choosing the lighting power densities in Section 9, but I
can't find the table for other equipment. So what should you do?

By the way , about the occupancy density and ventilation inputs shown
below, I found  the reference information from ASHRAE 62.1, is that a
common way when we make a baseline?

Thank you for your kindly help.

Best wishes.

Joey