[Equest-users] Modeling a fluid Cooler

Tabitha Jason thermadraft at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:57:22 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I am trying to model an air cooled chiller that has one pump and is
connected to three U machines and one screw machine.  I have the
HP and the pressure drop through these machines but I can't figure out how
to connect them to the system I created.

Basically I am trying to get the savings of having the plant as it is now vs
adding a fluid cooler.  I know in order to add the fluid cooler, I have to
add another chiller to the loop and make it a water economizer (is that
correct?)

Does anyone know how I can get those four machines connected to the loop?
Is there a better way to do this?  I have used eQuest to do some energy
modeling and LEED stuff but I am no good at this detailed edit mode stuff.
I am always afraid I am missing something.

Thanks,
Tab
--
*Tabitha Jason*