[Equest-users] DOE2 Manuals

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:16:17 PDT 2011

Why?  Copy paste the info from the PDF pages and paste into word...although
Im not sure what the purpose would be to have them in word.docs.   You
should email the developers directly for your request but I don't think it
is likely you will find the word version of the files...

PKG

On Wednesday, August 31, 2011, Varkie C Thomas <thomasv at iit.edu> wrote:

> Is it possible to get MS-Word versions of the DOE22.pdf manuals? The
conversion program asks for a password when I try to convert the
pdf manual to doc.  I would also like to have MS-Word versions of the DOE21E
manuals