[Equest-users] file format error! is all my work lost?

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed Sep 7 09:30:16 PDT 2011

Others may have a better solution in dealing with the .pd2 file.
However, one option is to open a blank eQUEST file (go new file from
wizard -> SD wizard and then click the red x on the 1st screen of the
wizard to start blank).  Now File Import the project .inp file (the one
with out " - baseline" ... please make a copy first!).

You should be able to recover everything you had in the detailed
interface except the project location which you will need to redefine.
Your wizard data is lost (as that was in the .pd2) but all the detailed
interface data is stored in the .inp file.

Hope this helps.

Brian