[Equest-users] Custom zone names in DD Wizards

MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com
Mon Sep 12 09:54:09 PDT 2011

I've used this feature a couple times.  It is nice however a couple
downfalls.  It only changes the space names, does not apply to the
plenum names or zone names, so you still have to change those manually
in Detailed Edit mode.  I've also had issues with eQuest freezing on me
when attempting to change a name, I'm curious if anyone else has had
this problem?

Thanks,

Matthew Larson, LEED AP BD+C
Project Engineer