[Equest-users] Wizard BDL Error When Defining Custom Zones

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 09:03:16 PDT 2011

Patrick:

I cannot tell what the .inp files is reflecting because the input file is very
short, only 1 kb long when the error occurs.  I did not enter a custom zone
name, I let eQuest automatically assign zone names.

I usually let one HVAC system serve multiple zones as required by 90.1.  I tried
creating another HVAC system for each custom zone and this did not help.

Paul Diglio