[Equest-users] Wizard BDL Error When Defining Custom Zones

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Sep 13 12:02:51 PDT 2011

I don't personally have the time to dig at this today - but another
suspect cause from what I've read is that one or more of your
shells/zones may geometrically be in conflict with each other, even if
only by a small amount.  I'd therefore review your shell placement
inputs (I always use coordinates myself), and see if moving them
distinctly apart has any effect on whether errors are encountered, as
well as whether you're not accidentally specifying zone vertices that
result in conflicting zone footprints (CAD/vertex snaps can be deceptive
at times, even when you're being careful).

Good luck team!

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.

SENIOR ENGINEER