[Equest-users] Heat Recovery Chiller Connections

Eric Hethcoat EHethcoat at lsapa.com
Thu Sep 15 14:49:57 PDT 2011

I had something similar to this but had slab heating tied to the hw loop along with coils -both at different temps, followed with a portion of the building tied to a chilled water loop.

I got it to run, but didn't trust the outcome unfortunately, so we changed and simplified our system.

Eric Hethcoat, P.E.
Latimer, Sommers & Assoc., P.A.
3639 SW Summerfield Dr.
Topeka, KS. 66614