[Equest-users] No heat load on fan-coil units

Sheldon Mendonca sheldon at dsmea.com
Thu Sep 15 19:50:29 PDT 2011

Hi eQuest users,

I am trying to model a 6 story nursing-home building with fan-coil units
in the resedintial areas... Floors 2-6. For some reason I have no heat
load on the units. I have the same problem for some zones supplied by
the Air-handling units. Cannot seem to figure out why..

I have put a lot of time in this model and it would be great if anyone
can suggest solutions... I have attached the model for your use

Thanks a ton...
Sheldon

--
Energy Engineer/Analyst