[Equest-users] equest results for system sizing

Will Mak wmak at epsteinglobal.com
Mon Sep 19 05:33:39 PDT 2011

Honestly, I don't like using eQuest for load calcs. I typically use
Trane Trace or HAP...

Especially since the load summary states in big letters that ventilation
is not accounted for in the calcs. You could do them separately but
still...

Just my 2 cents.

William Mak, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Design Engineer