[Equest-users] 2 standard file writing errors encountered

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 20 05:08:43 PDT 2011

Ramesh:

Your 3-D building view is all distorted.  I returned to Wizard Mode and saw that
all three floors are unconditioned on screen 13.  I assigned HVAC system 1 to
all three floors.  HVAC system 1 was defined with no heating or cooling, so I
defined it as a heat pump.  Then the simulation works ok.

Some of your custom zones in the Wizard screen 2 are not square.  Look at the
vertices X-Y coordinates when you select a zone and you will see some of the
numbers are off.  You can type in the X-Y coordinates directly in the left hand
column instead of trying to straighten them out with the mouse.

Paul Diglio