[Equest-users] LS-A/ LS-B report shows no space heating load forsome zones

Sheldon Mendonca sheldon at dsmea.com
Tue Sep 20 13:53:24 PDT 2011

Hi Maria and Nick,

Thanks, the reports make more sense now.. There is no under-heating or
under-cooling hours so that answers my question "if the heat is getting
to the zones". My SS-A report shows that my systems are working fine
even in the zones the LS-A reports zero load (internal gains and like).

Thanks a lot for taking the time to clarify this non-issue. I have
breaking my head on this model that seems to work just fine :)...

Best,
Sheldon