[Equest-users] file format error! is all my work lost?

McArdle, Christopher cmcardle at ewingcole.com
Wed Sep 21 08:40:01 PDT 2011

HI Umesh;

I have not found a solution to why my model crashed.  I’m starting over with the carrier HAP program.  eQuest seems to have much potential but I have run into a road block when using the program that causes me to abandon it when I have a upcoming deadline.

Chris McArdle

Christopher  McArdle, PE, LEED AP, CEM

EwingCole

Federal Reserve Bank Building