[Equest-users] Written explanation of the System Sizing Logic asshown on the SYSTEM Tab

deepika khowal deepika.khowal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:59:17 PDT 2011

I had similar experience about oversized system in summary reports.
I now look at the total cooling loads from SS-D report in kbtu/hr and divide
it by 12 (1ton=12000 btu). I also add a factor of 15% as that cooling load
may be undersized.

This number is approximate correct to what a typical system should be based
on trace calcs.

Deepika