[Equest-users] Question on "roof"

xiaoyang shi xs2144 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 22:23:13 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

When I build a model as a whole shell, say 5 floor, the simulate results
show: only the top floor roof is the whole building roof.

But if I build this 5 floor building one floor by one floor, setting like:
"position this shell: immediately above", the results show: every floor
surface adds together is the whole building roof.

So, the amount of heat loss from the roof will be different.

Could anybody tell me the reason?

Thank you.

Best,
yang

 学长,有个东西请教下呀。
我一起建一个5层的大楼模型的时候,只有顶层哪个是roof。

但是这次,我一层一层建的,就是第一个界面上设置position this shell: immediately above,
因为每层room plan不一样。最后结果显示,每一层的的roof加在一块是整个roof。

我觉得equest把每层的这个roof热损失都算进去了,这样子是不正确的吧。
怎么回事呀?

谢谢学长。