[Equest-users] Zone cooling/heating hourly data

Adam Aljets adama at uw.edu
Thu Apr 12 16:01:43 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I'm looking for some hourly report data. In the simulation results view I
see the electric consumption for space cooling for the entire building as
well as the gas consumption for space heating the entire building. I'm
looking for zone-specific data. Is this possible?

I couldn't find a good option in the hourly reports. There's a space gas
option, but it provides no data. I've only found "space total load."

The HVAC system is a packaged multizone with furnace.

Thanks in advance,

Adam