[Equest-users] Building Shade (attached file for reference)

Bobby Sy rsg4999 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 03:36:21 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

We would like to ask for your thoughts on how to set up building shade in
eQuest specifically for this type. I attached a picture of how the building
shade (metal tube louver) would look like.

Placing un-even building shade is hard enough for a building with
elliptical footprint; it’s even more challenging because the area of each
level reduces as it reaches the top.

We’re thinking of averaging the shade but this would definitely affect the
result.

Anyone had the same facade design modeled? How did the reviewer react on
the work around  used?

Thanks a lot for your time!

-Bob