[Equest-users] DCV - Z Fraction

Brad L. Huff BradH at BVHis.com
Tue Apr 17 06:14:26 PDT 2012

Modelers,

In e-Quest, it is frustrating that the z fraction equation is defined properly within the help documentation but there is no way to define the maximum z fraction (As you can in Trace) in the model, resulting in systems that tend to use 100% OA for 100% of the time. Does anyone know if this will be a feature added in the future? Does everyone tend to model DCV by scheduling the OA to follow the occupancy schedule?

Brad Huff, EIT, LEED Green Associate, Mechanical Engineer I BVH Integrated Services, Inc.
50 Griffin Road South, Bloomfield, CT 06002 I 860.286.9171
One Gateway Center, Suite 701, Newton, MA 02458 I 617.658.9008
bvhis.com<http://www.bvhis.com/> I twitter.com/bvhis <www.twitter.com/bvhis >